shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s finally sunny in Seattle, aka pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love that LOGR setting, and the asscher set that way in the lotus looks great!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
gorgeous! i love the LOGR ring!!!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Laila, kribbie, ma re, brandy, enbcfsobe, and Bella!
35.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Where would a person start first? Impressive collection and I like the different settings, the LOGR works very well for that particular stone, good marriage there. The HOW, what a GREAT idea you had to set that asscher on an angle, would you be terribly mad if someday I stole that from you? Imitation is a form of flattery, you know
31.gif

You have a wonderful eye for stones. I couldn''t go into a retail establishment and find that many that I liked. Good going!

BTW, excellent pics.

Camera?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your first stone looks just lovely in it''s last alone shot. Otherwise I like it with the HOW stone.

I just adore the Oyo. It''s the color! TFS!!
9.gif

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Stone Hunter!

Stoniegrl, I cannot claim the idea for the kite set asscher in the least. I knew I wanted a lotus and I'm pretty sure that Sally will only set asschers as a kite... so she gets all the credit! The camera is a power shot. It's pretty hit or miss to be honest, or maybe it's just the user
9.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the look of the asscher lotus!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings!!!!!!!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Just came back for another look. I love those profile shots where you can see the culet - yum! And I have a PowerShot too - use it for all my photos! I have high regard for that little point and shoot camera.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results