shape
carat
color
clarity

it''s coming today- nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Well my ring is being delivered to FedEx today! I have to say that I''m pretty nervous. Whiteflash sent me photos yesterday, and while it looks good on screen it''s a whole different story when you see it in person. I''m sure it will be great though. Although now after having read some posts in the last few days, I''m hoping the "sleek lines cathedral" setting isn''t too thin. That would be the one problem buying online, you can''t really tell until it''s in your hands. Plus, it''s a "J" color, and once again the photos look great but you really can''t tell until you see it live. I just want everything to be perfect!

Dammit, it''s 8:15 already and Fedex hasn''t called me. Where are they???

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
hang in there......your ring will come. and, when it does....i hope it knocks your socks off.... :) i love the excitement....

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t wait for them to call! get over there!
11.gif

(and take your camera with you!)
20.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you get it yet?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very exciting...can''t wait to see.....any news?!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
If its anything like the Js Mara and Matadora have posted I don''t think you have anything to worry about. Can''t wait to see pictures!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting to see your beauty......

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Did it ever get there?
33.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Umm... did you forget about us??? We''re waiting!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
He started another thread - it did get there (though no pictures for us yet, tap tap tap) but he was concerned the diamond was too big and the ring size was off. I think the thread is in RT.

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Sorry to keep you waiting! I did start another thread...

The J color is somewhat noticeable in certain light, mostly from the sideview but not from the top. Overall it is very sparkly though! I hope the color is ok with my gf...
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results