shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s cold - even in TX!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a shot of how they work - sort of.
2.gif

IMG_ 138.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very nice jackets... I love ''em! Love those bezels too! They look great on you.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, they are so pretty, Lauren!!! I think I *need* some ear warmers too....LOL!!!!

Enjoy them, they look gorgeous on you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are VERY pretty. Are they WG or platinum?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they''re great! I love them with the bezels, too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 8:30:43 PM
Author: MC
Those are VERY pretty. Are they WG or platinum?
WG - I don''t have any platinum earring settings now that I think about it!
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, I love them! Are they the .27ctw pair meant for .30 ct. stones ($495), or are these custom?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think that the $495 ones are .20ctw since i think that''s what i have. 10 1 pointers in each or something?

lauren i love them both ways...it''s great you have two options!! i do like the bezel because it has such a pronounced airline with the jacket, it''s more visually interesting that way too.

these are seriously one of the best inventions ever. i had a friend at work ask if they made similar things for RINGS. i was like oh how awesome would it be to snap on a halo for your solitaire stone for a day or two?? hehe. shrinkage be gone!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are lovely!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 2:43:45 PM
Author: Mara
i think that the $495 ones are .20ctw since i think that''s what i have. 10 1 pointers in each or something?

lauren i love them both ways...it''s great you have two options!! i do like the bezel because it has such a pronounced airline with the jacket, it''s more visually interesting that way too.

these are seriously one of the best inventions ever. i had a friend at work ask if they made similar things for RINGS. i was like oh how awesome would it be to snap on a halo for your solitaire stone for a day or two?? hehe. shrinkage be gone!
Hahahaha!
1.gif

I think that would be fantastic - oh man, you could have plain metal halos, sapphire halos, diamond halos, COLOURED diamond halos - the possibilities are ENDLESS!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Diamondseeker and Maisie.

DS, they are the .20 tcw that were also $495. I think they''re really the perfect size for both of the studs I have! The .40 tcw bezel studs are a tiny, tiny, TINY bit too shallow for the jackets, so I have to wear them a bit loosely, but other than that - this may be my favourite stud combination.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I haven''t seen weather above freezing for 2 weeks, I did sucker for it really being cold in Texas. Silly me.

Your diamond jackets are very lovely. They look great on your ear too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results