shape
carat
color
clarity

ItalianHairColor!!! Are you holding out??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I just noticed you avatar!!! What is that sucker? Are you holding out on us? I also read that you are the proud owner of a Euro shank! I too decided to go that route (still waiting though...lol). Would you mind sharing pics??
31.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP!

Where did she go??

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
LOL...my avatar is my vision of a drool ring! My DH and I have talked about investing in estate piece such as that one...you, a piece I wouldn''t wear but would keep as an assest safely tucked away in a safety depo box at a bank.

My own personal engagement ring is a 2.23ct princess cut, very contempo with a matching 3/4 eternity band. I did opt for the euro shank/rocker bottom. It was personal choice that reflected my lifestyle and how I "wear" my rings. But, I have absolutely no regrets...it has worked out. And I am sure you''ll feel the same way...it just "feels" good to wear it!

I dont know how to take good pictures of my ring! I have tried a couple of times, but the pics are blurry and they just dont do the ring any justice...Although, if you have any suggestions, I''ll be happy to take pictures and post them ASAP.

Thanks!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Here are the pictures....

ashring1.JPG

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am by far not the best photographer...sorry, I''ll try harder to do better next time

ashring3.JPG

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
This is my husbands ring...which is a gypsy set with 5 rotated princess cuts, and tiny eternity gypsy sets around the side

pattyring.JPG

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
And the ever demanded hand shot...

asheshandshot.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, Italianhaircolor!
I love your husband''s ring as well. I have never seen one like that. Is it a custom design?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Yes. We had all of our rings custom made. His ring is pretty awesome...it has the 5 princess cut gypsy set princess cuts rotated..and then has RB stones set on both sides, also gypsy and they are eternity set.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for answering!
35.gif

My bf has been interested in checking out wb''s and I''ll show him your pic to see if he thinks ...

Thanks again for sharing your pics. Your ring is gorgeous!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanx so much for sharing! I think your rings are fabulous!!! Your pics aren''t horrible, maybe try using the macro mode, which is the little flower button. Did you have a local jeweler make them?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Spark and Crooked.

Crooked: Yes. We had a local jeweler make all three rings at the same time. It was a long hard road to find the right jeweler...which I am sure isn''t a rare thing. But, it our story is very interesting...

Spark: My DH had the same problem finding the right ring for him. We took two designs we loved...and mixed it up!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Crooked...do share the info on your ring...I''d love to hear all about it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-what a lovely ring!It''s beautiful!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 9:10:50 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Crooked...do share the info on your ring...I''d love to hear all about it!
Hey there, sorry it took me so long to get back to this... Your rings really are great, I just love when people step outside the box and get creative. I can''t quite give away the ring yet, mostly bc I am really crossing my fingers that Mr. Leon Mege will consider taking the project over and giving it his own twist. For now all I can say is Radiant between 3-4 cts, 3 sided total pave. Center at 45 degree angle... Thats all for now, but you never know what Leon will create if he decides to take the project!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results