shape
carat
color
clarity

***Italiahaircolor***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a question for you. My mom wants a hair straightener. I love my Chi but bought it several years ago. Is there something that would be better for her (and easy to use)? TIA!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Is she interested in temporary straighters, or something more long lasting....like the Japanese method?

If we''re talking temporary...CHI is the best of the best. All straighters generally work the same, however Chi tends to be the lightest weight one I''ve ever worked with. Depending on her hair length, different widths could make the process easier. However, I love a thin one since it gets right down to the root without having to the run over the hair more than twice.

If she''s looking for something easy...go the Japanese route--although, the price can be off putting. She will still have to blow her hair out to get it really smooth, but it will be much easier manage.

In general, if it were my Mom, I would hand her a CHI. Its the best method, IMO.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks so much! I know I love my Chi. I was kind of worried about spending that much on one she might not really use but she''s worth it. She has long hair and it is kinda frizzy so I think if she used it (maybe I should get her the products were talking about in sabrine''s thread) it would look really nice.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Chi is absolutely worth the money. I have a pretty large staff of girls who work for me, and whenever I have to revamp their kits, I always buy the Chi irons--even with my professional discount, it''s over 100.00 per iron. But, IMO nothing even compairs to it. Their flat iron is, bar none, the best out there...and their blow dryer is very quiet, but super powerful. And their curling irons are fantastic, and their extra because they have both the meresal handle and the spring action handle.

Recently they even came out with a antibacterial version of the flat iron...which, for a stylist, is wonderful, because we use it on so many people. But, I even recommend it for people that use their flat irons everyday since there isn''t much of a price difference.

Using the iron in conjuction with the products is great...but not required. However, if you''re presenting this as a gift, what a wonderful idea!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
NF, that is the same one I have and I love it. Thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results