shape
carat
color
clarity

It was a Cartier Christmas this year

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 2:53:36 PM
Author: geckodani
Cuteness!!!! That rattle is adorable - but not as adorable as your little one! And LOL on Groundhog day. Say... if the day kept repeating... you could keep getting Cartier yumminess! LOL!
LOL! I hadn''t thought of that possibility. I just want to know, if the day kept repeating, could I get something different each time?
2.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 8:14:15 PM
Author: ckrickett
first off your daughter opening that cartier box is so precious!
that''s some bragging rights for the rest of her life if you ask me! Plus she is gorgeous!
second that tray is to die for and so is your ring.
you done good!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
Aw, thanks! DH kept rolling his eyes when I was taking multiple pictures of A with the box. He worries I am going to turn her into a spoiled jewelry fiend.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your sweet comments. It was a very good Christmas this year -- A was the best gift ever. I wanted to get her something of heirloom quality for her first Christmas. Of course, there''s no telling if she will be at all impressed by a silver rattle as she gets older, although she probably will appreciate it when she has children of her own.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, Kay!!!!! Your daughter is gorgeous, and those Cartiers rattles are precious!

emelia

Rough_Rock
Such a wonderful gift; I particularly love the fact that it is an instant family heirloom!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
South Coast is a crazy place - it is so easy to get trapped and spend too much money. ;-)

Love that rattle - so adorable!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 9:35:41 PM
Author: Kay

Date: 1/9/2009 8:14:15 PM
Author: ckrickett
first off your daughter opening that cartier box is so precious!
that''s some bragging rights for the rest of her life if you ask me! Plus she is gorgeous!
second that tray is to die for and so is your ring.
you done good!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
Aw, thanks! DH kept rolling his eyes when I was taking multiple pictures of A with the box. He worries I am going to turn her into a spoiled jewelry fiend.
OH please, she is a female the jewelry fiend is in our blood!

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
You know that ring is a pretty traditional gift in Italy when a woman has a baby. Many of my friends have one. To them the three bands represent the mom, dad and baby. I thought that was special.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww that rattle is soooooooooooo adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results