shape
carat
color
clarity

It could be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
We placed the order for the ring on Wednesday. "I am very excite." (in my Borat voice) Which means, aside from changing my setting yesterday, this is my second day being in the dark....and it is KILLING ME!

To add insult to injury, my out-of-state mother (in my opinion) randomly asked me WHERE my passport was. Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. Why in the heck would she ask me that? No international vacations are planned any time soon and I don''t think that SO could afford it right now anyway, both time wise and financially. We just have a lot going on. He is focusing all of his money and free time in a new business when he isn''t at work, at grad school, or doing work for his existing business.

Yet there is still no explanation for my mothers random(?) inquiry. Things that make you say hmmmm.

So now, I don''t just get to daydream and anticipate when the ring will arrive and when he will propose. Now, I get to ponder whether he will pop a last minute vacay on me too. Oh vay.....

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Oh OH! He is taking you on an exotic trip and proposing soon!

Well, this is how I think! LOL!

Keep us in the loop!

mickeyva

Rough_Rock
That's so exiting for you! I hope it is an exciting vacation, but even if it isn't, you know that a proposal is coming soon!!

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
ohhhhh my gosh, that all sounds very mystery and excite
31.gif
!!! Hopefully whatever happens will happen asap! *DUST* to you!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
very exciting! good luck being patient :)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
In the words of one of my DH''s first grader''s " I think I would splode!!!"

Yip, I would have a hard time time waiting to figure all that out! Very exciting though!
36.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
OOHHH!!! That''s so exciting!

*********DUST********* Hope it happens soon!

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
My gut tells me that it really is nothing. But boy would that be nice!

hisspecialk

Rough_Rock
Trade
Patience is such a BAD word sometimes. . . .enjoy the anticipation tho!

WOW. . your imagination must be in overload. . . you do have a current passport - right? lol
9.gif
2.gif

Cant'' wait to hear the story behind her question!! =)

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 12:49:43 PM
Author: hisspecialk
Patience is such a BAD word sometimes. . . .enjoy the anticipation tho!

WOW. . your imagination must be in overload. . . you do have a current passport - right? lol
9.gif
2.gif

Cant'' wait to hear the story behind her question!! =)

Thank you for your positive perspective. The anticipation drives me looney but we are both really enjoying this "limbo" time while he waits for the ring and I wait for the proposal. We are happier than ever. Today, I walked in all sweaty from the gym and he picked me up off my feet and swirled me around.

p.s. Yes, I do have a current passport. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results