shape
carat
color
clarity

isee2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sampras

Rough_Rock
I am confused about what being an ISee2 diamond actually means. Does it have to receive a certain score on the ISee2 machine?

Anyone know?

sampras

Rough_Rock
Yeah i had found that article and it read it before i posted, but I didn''t see anything that indicated what made a stone worthy of bearing the ISee2 inscription on the table facet. Is there not some minimum score it must achieve to be considered an ISee2 stone?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
isee2 diamonds are cut by or more likely for isee2.
In order to have an isee2 machine you have to be an isee2 diamond dealer.

sampras

Rough_Rock
still kinda confused. is there any score that isee2 targets when they cut their stones? there is a stone i am considering buying that has an ISee2 inscription on the table facet. I want to know if there is anyway that I can infer at least a minimum score on the ISee2 just knowing that it has this inscription on it.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2005 3:30:52 AM
Author: JulieN
I think all Isee2 branded diamonds have a score of >9. I''ll try to find where I read this.

edit: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/contrast-brilliance-scintillation-and-the-isee2-technology.10993/

Thank you :}
I was looking for info to back it up i was remembering > 9 was where it was at but wasnt sure.

The isee2 isnt the end all of diamond grading machines it only takes into account one type of lighting but I think properly applied it can tell you about a diamonds quality but its only one part of the puzzle and the score is not a required item for me to buy a diamond.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Confirm: Minimum score must be a 9.0.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results