shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this the right princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kratty

Rough_Rock
All,

First, thanks to everyone -- especially researcher -- who has provided feedback on these forums as I go through the process of evaluating potential diamonds for m''lady''s e-ring.
36.gif

Today''s feature, I must say, is very exciting. It''s a 1.02, VS2, F that to my untrained eye looks great (To me, the IS picture below looks amazingly like the ''best'' example of a princess on ideal-scope.com!). I hope you won''t mind providing me some feedback!

Thanks in advance,
JK

ISpic.jpg

sarin2.gif

40xpic.jpg

PS -- To Lesley at WF...since I know you''re watching, thank you so much for your help and patience!
35.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hi:

I am no expert, but it looks good to me. Especially that IS image. Congratulations!

kratty

Rough_Rock
onedrop - Thank you so much! I''m cautiously optimistic that this is, in fact, The One Ring to Rule them All.
2.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
IMO - if it feels like "the one" go for it. From what I know about IS pics the more red the better. The only leakage areas seem to be on the edges. Hopefully those with more knowledge will chime in shortly.
35.gif

kratty

Rough_Rock
Good advice. And I''m hoping more of our fellow PS-ers chime in as well!

trizzane

Rough_Rock
Looks nice. The IS is similiar to mine, except i think im losing a bit more light on 3 of the side edges, other than that very similiar. Oh, and im only .81 ! ahahah. looks like a keeper, plus WF wont steer you wrong.

kratty

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Trizzane. I''m having this one appraised later this week.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks SPECTACULAR!!! This stone could not have better numbers or image IMO. You (and Lesley) did an amazing job! This stone is IDEAL!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing to me, congratualtions!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results