shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this radiant worth getting more info?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
The jewelery that carries the Michael B line my bf & I like has this radiant available.

Measurements: 6.88X5.54X3.8
L/W ration 1.24
Weight 1.12
Depth 68.6
Table 72%
Girdle Extremely Thin to Thick
Culet None
Polish Good
Symmetry Good
VS1
Color F
No flourescence

Is this worth calling him back to get more info such as crown height etc. or should I ask him to bring in more radiants? If he should bring in more are there some basic dimensions I should ask for? My goal is a very sparkly radiant with more emphasis on white light & scintillation than color light. I liked this l-w ratio.

Thanks for your help & happy holidays
19.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two things come to mind:

#1. thinner than "thin" girdle sounds like trouble

and

#2. These numbers are never going to indicate brilliance, let alone the finer detail you want. For that, you would need these stones selected for optics, not just proportions. The radiant shape yields both bright white and very fiery stones (which cut doesn''t really), so if you have a look pinned down already, then it would take some searching and definitely not by numbers.

There are not 1000 ways to show diamonds online: quite a few have been thrown on this 1.22 F/VS1. The bast**d seems to have it all !
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results