clarity

Is this princess cut worth the money?

Good price?

• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bjkoehler

Rough_Rock
Looking at getting engaged soon, and I have been looking for a diamond. I dont really know too much, just some of the basic infomation online. This one looked good to me, any thoughts?

Weight: 1.01 ct
Color: F
Cut: SI1 (inlusion is dead center, easy to see at 10x)
Dimensions: 5.34mm x 5.64mm x 4.06mm
Depth: 76%
Table: 75%
Culets: None
Flouresence: None
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Good
Girdle: Thin - Thick

Price: $4520.00

Let me know what you think.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That seems a little high and I wouldn''t be crazy about an inclusion in the center of the stone that was that easy to see. Have you checked the pricescope search engine to see what one carat F SI1 princess cut stones typically sell for?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea.
34.gif

I'd much rather see what I am talking about... and at least some sellers take steps to make visuals available online. As it happened for this G-VS1. Sure there must be others.

I was looking for an AGS0 princess cut, but there isn't much on the list, unless H-VS1 counts (AGS1, but with Ideal light return and proportions).

IMO, it may be worth seeing one of those cut graded princess diamonds before deciding.

My 2c

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results