shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this band too wide for my ering?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lately I have a thing for different bands. I have quite a few. I'm thinking of buying this one but hubby says it takes away from my ering. What do u think? image_1914.jpg

This is the one I usually wear.
image_1915.jpg

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
I would like either a very thin plain band or one that matches the band on your e-ring. I thinks this one is too wide and dissimilar. Love your e-ring!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I like the one you usually wear better. The first one pictured seems to be significantly different, maybe because the edges of the channel are a little thick. If the edges were thinner and more delicate, it might work, but I'm not crazy about the look.

Love your e-ring! :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
starryeyed|1403228157|3696960 said:
I like the one you usually wear better. The first one pictured seems to be significantly different, maybe because the edges of the channel are a little thick. If the edges were thinner and more delicate, it might work, but I'm not crazy about the look.

Agreed. The style of your ering seems antiquey and delicate while this band is very modern. Maybe something with alternating shapes would suit better?

_19346.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the one you already have is prettier than the one you are thinking about buying.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover|1403229286|3696977 said:
starryeyed|1403228157|3696960 said:

Agreed. The style of your ering seems antiquey and delicate while this band is very modern. Maybe something with alternating shapes would suit better?

I love this idea of the scalloped band!

Or a thinner more delicate band like the one you are considering, closer to your ering shank.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like your e-ring has milgrain, so I think it would help the band a lot to have it to soften the shiny edges. Just a little thinner would be good, too.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I do think the top band is too wide for your delicate setting. I would go for something thinner.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your input and compliments. I think I'm addicted to buying bAnds bc it's so easy to change up the overall look, but I guess there is no point if they don't complement each other.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I vote thinner too. I do like your present band.

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
I agree. I think the new one is too modern and blocky compared to your current, more delicate one. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the style of your current band with it better. I think the wider band doesn't look bad so maybe look for something in the same style as you ering. Everything is very pretty.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about this one? I think the ends of my ering match this one:
image_1920.jpg

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
From what I can see that seems to complement the engagement ring much better! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That one does look good with your ering.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't care for either one, I'm sorry. The styles just don't match your e-ring. The one you usually wear is perfect. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results