shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this asscher cut well?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mheadington

Rough_Rock
Well I have some pictures for you guys to look at as I know there isnt a specific depth and table percentages for asschers. Tell me what you guys think of this diamond being offered to me by a local source.

3.44 ct Asscher
I color SI-2 clarity (no visible inclusions)
7.96 x 8.05 x 6.12mm
Depth 76.8%
Table 69.0%
Girdle: Polish Medium
Culet: None
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None.

Asking $12,500

asscher6a.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too much backlight on the pictures.
I looks like a decent big table asscher.
imho the smaller tabled asschers blow them away.
it is really deep also, i like deep asschers and that one is too deep even for me.

one the other hand the price seems way too low are you sure of that price?
Even the so-so cut and si2 it seems low, dont have time to run the pricescope search on those specs but just off the top of my head something seems not right.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow ... did you win the lottery? A couple weeks ago you were looking at .70 ish Asschers and now 3.44ct??!!

Looks pretty in the pix, I don''t love the clipped, clipped corners - prefer them deeper myself. Being so deep it may look smaller than other 3.44 stones but at that price I''ll take it. (Does sound way, way too good to be true though ... 1.7ish well-cut asschers can run to 12K)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIA?

There's no cheaper around here, that part is clear.

Clean Si2 sounds good. 8mm could be had for less carat weight, but even among those the price would be very nice.

The picture doesn't tell me much about how this might look set or what makes the price as is etc. but it shows some atractive dark/light contrast that should still be there regardless as much as I can tell.
It is difficult to take diamond pictures - if this is the first the selller had to provide to a buyer, it deserves encouragement, IMO
2.gif

Have you seen this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results