shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good Princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
I everyone. My husband and I can''t decide between a new round or princess for me. He liked this princess in person, but then aftr a while said it looked a little white. What can all you tell by the numbers? Thanks...I don''t know what I''d do without all that I learn from you guys and gals!
Certificate 78396812D
Weight 1.58 ct.
Shape PRINCESS
Color H
Clarity SI2
Measurements 6.64 x 6.41 x 4.66 mm
Depth 72.7
Table 80.0
Crown 7.5 %
Pavilion 61.9
Girdle THIN TO MEDIUM POLISHED
Polish EXCELLENT
Symmetry GOOD
Fluorescence NONE
Culet NONE
In store price $8400 (before haggling)

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2005 6:43:28 PM
Author:skphotoimages
He liked this princess in person, but then aftr a while said it looked a little white.

What do you mean by this?
26.gif

I would be cautious about this stone and would pass. You can get a much better cut on Whiteflashes for about $6,000 (NO TAX, I think) with same color and clarity.

This is probably an average cut to slightly better than average cut princess. You really don't want to go up to an 80% table. In stores it is actually the standard table size but idealy you want to be looking at table % between 60's-70's. The crown hights seems a bit low as well you want to stay between 9% -13%.

I think if you already started to inquire here at pricscope you can definiately do better than that!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results