wangm

Rough_Rock

1.7ct F VS1
9.95*6.63*3.96
59% Table
59.7% Depth
Excellent Symmetry and Polish
Medium-Thick Girdle

I looked into an aset scope and saw that the outer regions was mostly green. The mid section (bow tie area) seemed to have a good amount of red.

Last edited:

wangm

Rough_Rock
I think this has good brilliance? But not so much fire? Is this cut too shallow?

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The middle area produces good fires and flashes of light; no detrimental persistent obstruction or bowtie
The outer areas have good distribution of light reflection and leakage.

I like it (in this particular lighting condition)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know NOTHING other than I love the shape of an oval. Looking at the video of this stone makes me want one even more. I‘ve looked at a few recently and they didn't look as pretty as this one. I looked at your video for 20 minutes last night. I’m axiously waiting to hear what the experts have to say here. Good luck on finding your perfect diamond @wangm.

Last edited:

wangm

Rough_Rock
The middle area produces good fires and flashes of light; no detrimental persistent obstruction or bowtie
The outer areas have good distribution of light reflection and leakage.

I like it (in this particular lighting condition)

Thank you for your input! I looked at it outside and thought it looks white and bright. Was just a little concerned about what it would be like in regular indoor setting.

wangm

Rough_Rock
I know NOTHING other than I love the shape of an oval. Looking at the video of this stone makes me want one even more. I‘ve looked at a few recently and they didn't look as pretty as this one. I looked at your video for 20 minutes last night. I’m axiously waiting to hear what the experts have to say here. Good luck on finding your perfect diamond @wangm.

Thank you!! I absolutely love the shape of the oval as well and been on the search with my boyfriend. However there’s been so many variables with a good oval that I almost just went with a round brilliant. Hopefully this is a good one!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@wangm, If the video you posted is the ring on your hand, it looks gorgeous on your hand.

wangm

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Calliecake! We have a deposit down for it! Was just hoping for some more feedback before it became my forever ring

wangm

Rough_Rock
@tyty333 would you be able to have some more insight about this oval diamond? Would really appreciate it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results