shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good buy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flee12

Rough_Rock
Item Code: AGS-5506806
Price: $1,748.00
Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.764
Color: J
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.6
Table: 55
Crown Angle: 34.6
Crown %: 15.7
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Pavilion %: 42.7
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.94-5.96X3.61

The link: https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idNo=802451#

Does this look like an eye-clean stone?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
flee, Whiteflash has a great reputation. You will need to call them, though, to find out if the stone is eye clean. They do not post pictures of their stones on their web page. And even then you need someone to "eyeball" the stone for you in person.

I like the idealscope of it, though! It looks like one of their "new line" stones with the bolder flashes of light, from what I understand about Idealscope photos.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2004 1:27:58 PM
Author: Patty

They do not post pictures of their stones on their web page...
Mostly true... This is probably rather new, but some of the diamonds come with pictures like the one below (click on the "expert selection" photo to see these). There is no label with "actual photo" or anything.

DI40X_AGS-5506806.jpg

It is hard to imagine seeing those specs on a 6mm object. Perhaps the crystal at 9 o'clock has a bit of chance to be visible without magnification (and some eye strain), but then, one of the prongs could hide that as well.

You must have searched a bit
2.gif
this one is quite a bit of diamond for the money (relatively large, nicely cut and clean, IMO).

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Valeria, I didn''t realize that the photo with the stone was not their "sample" photo. Thanks!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
That picture is an actual 10x picture of the stone.
You can see the inclusions and they look pretty white.
My guess is that its eye cleanish if not eyeclean.
By the cert its multiple small inclusions that make the si2 grade unless the crystal val pointed out is the grade maker but its hard to tell.
Calling them would be the best way to find out for sure.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
IMO, it looks like a nice SI2.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results