shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Jennifer Anniston really prego??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I''m not one for tabloids..gossip..Holywood gossip especially..however..it seems everywhere I turn these days there a mag/tabloid staring me in the face with Jen''s pic on it!! I read she is having twins? Does anyone know if she truly is preganant, or is this another Hollywood hoax?? I just read John Mayer plans to propose to her..so I am assuming (or would hope) that he is the father?? wow

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
My Us said no - her abs are flat as a pancake.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also heard it is just a rumor.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen recent pictures and would say no...

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
saw her on oprah yesterday, oprah asked.... no, she is not pregnant, which means of course there are no twins.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 1:38:09 PM
Author: rainydaze
saw her on oprah yesterday, oprah asked.... no, she is not pregnant, which means of course there are no twins.
exactly what I was going to post...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say no but I bet she loves the publicity!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Was just looking at a magazine at the checkout yesterday. I NEVER pick those things up, but there was a long line and it was about how Jen 'finally spoke out against Angelina,' etc. And I'm just thinking - one of the main reasons (speculated) that Brad and Jen split was because he wanted children and she wasn't ready yet. Would be strange for her to now want to have them, although who can say when they're ready until they are? But, I also read in the article that she's still very, very hurt by the whole Brad & Angelina thing and that on Oprah Brad said that he's happier now than he's ever been before (although, I don't think he'd say otherwise..LOL) and it reportedly hurt Jen very, very much. However, friends know that it's 'off limits' to talk about "Bradgelina" (I didn't make it up. It was in the magazine!! LOL) and that you could be 'shunned' for it (LOL. I found that terminolgy amusing), so no one really knows how she feels about the whole thing for sure. I guess this was also in response to Angelina 'finally' admitting that she and Brad started falling for each other while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith and that she can't wait for their kids to watch it so they can see their parents falling for each other on camera (
20.gif
).

*Shrug* I can only imagine the feelings of betrayal she still must feel to know that your husband started to fall for another woman while you were married, then he leaves you, and has like 55,000 children (adopted or otherwise..LOL) with the other woman. And speaking of the other woman - WHAT is the fascination with her? She's kind of a freak!! (I'm NOT trying to be judgmental, but she's been so 'out there' with so many of her choices in the past* that all I can say is I don't really understand why so many men (including Brad) find her fascinating? Is it just her looks?)

PS Yes, I'm on Jennifer's side and AGAINST Angelina..LOL. HOWEVER, let's not forget about Brad!?! I love how they always blame the other woman for 'stealing' the man when - HELLO!? Doesn't he have his own brain!?! He's just as much a jerk as Angelina...moreso, actually, because HE broke his vow.

(Thanks for letting me rant. I didn't realize I was so worked up over it..LOL! But I guess it comes from knowing how it feels to be betrayed!)

*I'm recalling when she was married to Billy Bob Thornton (is that right? LOL) and how she and he swapped blood and kept it in vials around their necks and how she had a tattoo of him or something done and just...so many poor choices, you know!!? Especially considering she's not with him anymore! Hollywood is just CRAZY to me!

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
It was just speculation because her and John Mayer are back together. But really, is Jamie Lynn pregnant again?!?! Seriously, common!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results