shape
carat
color
clarity

is it too early to talk about Halloween?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My plan was to go as Nursing Home Gus from Breaking Bad, but there will be children present. So I'm going as 80's Skiier.

_23051.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Part of me wants to change my costume and go as the abominable snowman to match my husband and his Cornelius costume. Im not very DIY though, as i dont have a sewing machine. But i really just want to wear a fur vest, fur coat, and the tightest white dress i can find. Not slutty, but i just really want my belly to POP

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I procrastinated and refused to part with $20 or $25 to get those cool orange cat eye lights at Lowes and they sold out. But tonight I got green ones for only $10 at Big Lots Halloween clearance. So now I have my party lights. Yay! :D

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TC1987|1415071879|3777168 said:
Well, I procrastinated and refused to part with $20 or $25 to get those cool orange cat eye lights at Lowes and they sold out. But tonight I got green ones for only $10 at Big Lots Halloween clearance. So now I have my party lights. Yay! :D
Awesome!
My husband put up our orange Xmas tree, covered it with paper ghoats and bats. He was so proud of it and so sad when the snow kept most kids from trick or treating lol

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
^ Like! :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about this year??

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
img_0107.jpg
my little Halloween cat.

also I am trying to decided if I should wear the costume I wore last year, which was my favorite costume to date.

I was "you're a blizzard harry"

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet kitty!

I'm making my and my daughter's costumes. I'm being princess Carolyn from Bojack Horseman. She's being a boxtroll from the movie/book. I have a community "garage sale" page on Facebook for my work and someone was selling a never worn pink unicorn costume and I said my son HAS to be that. Hell be about 10mo St the time

So far I'm pretty proud of my costume. I found a dress and bleached out the fish pattern with a potato stamp and toilet bowel cleaner

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1410992149|3752737 said:
I love Halloween!

I know its not October yet but whats everyone doing?

I have an old long faux coat and an old TH polo dress so ive decided to go as Margot Tenenbaum (if im allowed to go out by then)

my husband has a big ol bushy ready beard hes been cultivating over the pregnancy (he always has one but usually he trims it), so he will be Cornelius from the land of misfit toys.

DD has a susuwatari hat someone made her, so i think she will just be getting furry boots and a furry dress and going as that.

We have a big orange front door i am thinking of putting a jack-o-lantern face on, and my hubby wants us to put up the x mas tree and make Halloween ornaments for it. It makes sense as we have a bright orange x mas tree.

do you guys do anything cool? I love looking at pinterest halloween stuff but no one does it around us in RL

What the heck is that? :confused:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1444433211|3936812 said:
Niel|1410992149|3752737 said:
I love Halloween!

I know its not October yet but whats everyone doing?

I have an old long faux coat and an old TH polo dress so ive decided to go as Margot Tenenbaum (if im allowed to go out by then)

my husband has a big ol bushy ready beard hes been cultivating over the pregnancy (he always has one but usually he trims it), so he will be Cornelius from the land of misfit toys.

DD has a susuwatari hat someone made her, so i think she will just be getting furry boots and a furry dress and going as that.

We have a big orange front door i am thinking of putting a jack-o-lantern face on, and my hubby wants us to put up the x mas tree and make Halloween ornaments for it. It makes sense as we have a bright orange x mas tree.

do you guys do anything cool? I love looking at pinterest halloween stuff but no one does it around us in RL

What the heck is that? :confused:

Have you ever seen my neighbour totoro or spirited away?
It's the soot sprites

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results