shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it normal to see cracks/lines in Jade jewellery?

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
I just purchased this piece pendant a few days ago, I noticed this in one of the pictures. Is this a crack in the stone or something that I should be concerned about?

9491453B-41A9-4F1A-9595-53112E963743.png

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you feel it with your nails?

If you can't feel it with your fingers/nails it's not too bad but my personal opinion is that these things should be declared by the seller.

I bought this bangle, I love it but it has internal stone lines. I knew about all of them though as the seller sent pictures like this:

mmexport1627803795266.jpg mmexport1627803800949.jpg

In the case of my bangle you can't feel them at all and they don't look as bad as in the pictures by the seller. But I would not be happy if I wasn't told about it.

MasterMkombo

Shiny_Rock
Can you feel it with your nails?

If you can't feel it with your fingers/nails it's not too bad but my personal opinion is that these things should be declared by the seller.

I bought this bangle, I love it but it has internal stone lines. I knew about all of them though as the seller sent pictures like this:

mmexport1627803795266.jpg mmexport1627803800949.jpg

In the case of my bangle you can't feel them at all and they don't look as bad as in the pictures by the seller. But I would not be happy if I wasn't told about it.

I just ordered it from Yokdee 2 days ago. I saw it in the picture. I won’t have the pendant for quite some time as she also has to attach a hail.

Do you think I should message her about it?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just ordered it from Yokdee 2 days ago. I saw it in the picture. I won’t have the pendant for quite some time as she also has to attach a hail.

Do you think I should message her about it?

Yes just ask if it's a crack and if it can be felt with fingers/nails. Then you can make a decision.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results