shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it a milky diamond? Worth investing?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just tell them that you no longer have confidence in the stone due to the multiple reports and video that is showing milkiness.
This will never be a mind-clean stone and you will always be second-guessing it due to the indiscrepancies.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely not the SI2 with cloud as rhe inclusion. Do you have any pics or videos?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first and third stones are hazy because they have a cloud as the inclusion. They will not sparkle as much as other stones. Avoid stones that are SI1/SI2 and only have "cloud" as the inclusion.

The one from James Allen is poorly cut, unfortunately

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would this diamond work for you?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again your sharings, after a lot of search I found two gems within my budget. I will share the James Allen and Blue Nile links but I will buy them for same price, same diamonds.

0.6 J VS2

0.54 I VS2

I know that they are NOT well cut to be seen BIG. But I think they are somehow good, this will be my first ring to my loved one, and for a week I am desperate with searching & reading.

Experts here can tall me if the gems above are any good by means of looking god, sparkling as a first ring? Thank you very very much

The I/vs2 is fine. It's not amazing but it's much better than the other options you posted

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results