shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone on Humira? How did you pay for it?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Legal medicare fraud. They bought enough politicians so they can not negotiate the price of the drugs then they raised the prices of even common drugs thousands of dollars and medicare aka taxpayers pay it.
Everyone else including insurance companies and patients can get discounts and pay much less if they play the game.

And yet, in Australia, where we have government health, Humira is either completely covered (with citrates) or can be shipped in directly with no insurance coverage...for $1000 US per month (for Humira with no citrates). In Australia, government health keeps rates DOWN on drugs, because they act as a competitor. Medicare is an excellent thing for drugs at home.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to EVERYONE who responded. I found the patient Humira Complete card - and it will drop my out of pocket expenses to around $80 per week. This is a BIG improvement on the $400 / week I was looking at.

See? PriceScope saves you money in all sorts of ways!

:mrgreen:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you to EVERYONE who responded. I found the patient Humira Complete card - and it will drop my out of pocket expenses to around $80 per week. This is a BIG improvement on the $400 / week I was looking at.

$80 a week in anyone's money still seems a lot of money :(

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Uhmmmmmm! ... PS has cost me LOOOOOOTS more than it has saved me. :mrgreen:

But it's wonder how this thread has saved you $$$$$$$.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results