shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone good at photo shop or cut paste and is bored and wants to help on this non urgent thing? Lol

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you.

I’m building a coastal house and the plans are going VERY slowly. (Omg how long does it take to build a house? We bought the lot in early May and are no where near getting started).

The house plans designer and I are on our second tweak of a floor plan and I realized the entire right side of the first floor has no windows lol. (but the house going to be 2,000 sqft at the most and two elevated stories, so like 980 sqft each floor). The kitchen aside from that is how I like it and I found out you can put a window behind the stove! Cool, right? I verified with the code department today that this is ok.

two examples:

4697446E-EF42-4713-A87A-A3DE0D7B6102.jpeg

ECE56AAF-E2A3-41EB-84A5-FFEE49112703.jpeg

I’m not doing a chef’s kitchen or high end because it could get wiped out from a hurricane and also we are in walking distance to *9* delicious restaurants. (We dont really have any good ones here where I live in the sticks). So a normal person’s kitchen. The stoves and burners above are way too high end for me. It will be gas with 4 burners.

No rush (haha, at this rate, 2022 seems a dream for getting started).

Would anyone be able to crop out those nice ranges and plop in this one I grabbed off the internet? And scale the window down so I can show the designer what I’m thinking…

C771EF70-559A-4C05-85EC-3D6138B01D69.jpeg
Thank you so much! Any time in 2021 is good lol. I appreciate you.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One consideration is the window will likely get very dirty from grease splatters...just something to think about!

I read up a lot on this and the people who have this say it’s no different then cleaning backsplash and that window cleaner works well.

plus, I don’t fry a lot. I’m also going to have a bit of backsplash like #1.

I think it will be nice having something To look at while cooking.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nevermind! The designer understood and added a to scale window above my stove.

I’m seriously jazzed about this.

Thanks anyway. In about a year, I’ll show a pic.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is gonna be amazing! Congrats

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results