shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone addicted to the antique Roadshow or just me

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I love this episode, imagine inheriting this piece

Oh how wonderful! I hadn't seen that clip but I really enjoy Antiques Roadshow (and Posh Pawn for the trashier version, though I almost always skip to the jewelry sections!). The appraiser and the owner were both delightful, and what a stunning, stunning piece.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RRfromR
I was a volunteer at the Pottery and Porcelain table when Antiques Roadshow came to my town in 2014.

I wanted to volunteer at the jewelry table, but someone beat me to it.
Anyway.... It was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life ...no kidding.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the show, and I'm especially fond of the ones when they show the original show snippet and an updated value. It always blows my mind!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watch it here in the UK every Sunday evening at 8pm. It’s something my parents always enjoyed to watch (mum still does) & when I moved to New Zealand after my dad died, I started watching it, also on a Sunday evening. It is a weirdly comforting program for me, making me feel close to my parents & all the conversations they used to have about things on the show. Even Mr T knows not to get in the way at 8pm on Sundays!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results