shape
carat
color
clarity

Irina''s Design???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I found this on one of the vatche''s swan ring links. Its a design by Irnina. Does anyone know if its production elsewhere or just a beautiful creation waiting to be made?

love irina vatche.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-swan.70861/

Yes it was designed by our former admin Irina, see the above thread to see the actual ring and how the poster obtained theirs. You can also do a search for the Swan for more threads and information, there are a lot of threads on the Swan in the archives, including on how it got it's name.
1.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 12:28:57 PM
Author: Lorelei
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-swan.70861/

Yes it was designed by our former admin Irina, see the above thread to see the actual ring and how the poster obtained theirs. You can also do a search for the Swan for more threads and information, there are a lot of threads on the Swan in the archives, including on how it got it''s name.
1.gif
lorelei-

I think the swan is actually a bit different. I believe vatche used irina''s design as inpiration. Is that correct???

Here is the swan

swan photo.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe vatche did use and modify Irina''s design. I would contact wink jones about having Irina''s original version made. he was the one that helped her contact vatche and worked with both of them on the swan''s development. he''d be your best resource IMO..

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MrsSalvo, I was knew you could clarify!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, every time I see this ring
5.gif
....it is beautiful
30.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 1:14:15 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I believe vatche did use and modify Irina''s design. I would contact wink jones about having Irina''s original version made. he was the one that helped her contact vatche and worked with both of them on the swan''s development. he''d be your best resource IMO..
Thanks Mrs. S. I just emailed Wink. Irina''s inspiration ring is so pretty!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Here is what Wink said:

"That is now the Vatche Sisley, it is a beautiful piece.

Wink

P.S. The Swan bands are slightly curved to allow them to sit flush."

However, I think the actual sisley was modified a bit. I found a few photos of it in some other links. I still like Irina''s original design. Then, when I was looking some more, the original desgin looks very similar to the lockes solitaire! so pretty! Here is the Lockes:

lockes love.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Word. That ring in the first post...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2008 12:30:13 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Oh. My. Word. That ring in the first post...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I know !! I love it soooooo much! just gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results