shape
carat
color
clarity

Invisable set princess cut stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone out there has jewelry with invisable set princess cuts that create a ''cluster'' effect. Are they secure? I love the look of one big stone it creates and think they sparkle more than one stone since each stone is faceted.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard that invisible-set stones fall out easily, but I don''t have first hand experience.

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
My e-ring has 4 princess cuts in the center. The jeweler said they are ''fitted'' together and it''s a secure setting but I''m still curious. I''ve looked through old post and can''t find anything on the subject. I would love to see pictures of anyones jewelry with this type of setting and here of any trouble or lack of trouble they have had.

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
Invisibly set stones can be a real headache for the retailer that sells a less than quality product. Make sure whomever you buy the product from, that they are willing to stand behind it (more than 10 days!) and take care of any repairs. Sizing can be a real problem....Cindy

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
DiamondPrincess, I know there are a couple threads here on PS about invisibly set PC stones. Like Cindy and Hest said, there can be a bunch of issues, but the best thing to do is make sure the ring is well made and make sure the jeweler will stand behind it''s workmanship.

How about some pics of your ring??
31.gif

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
I''m really rough on my jewelry but I''ve had it 2 years and not had a problem. I eventually want to replace the 4 smaller stones with one bigger stone. I didn''t choose the ring and hated it for the longest time. My FH picked it and I wouldn''t wear it at first. I like it better than alot of the invisiable settings I''ve seen. Many of them have 20+tiny princess cuts put together. I really dislike that look, especially in a ring. My ring has grown on me over the years. I know it was chosen with alot of love so it is very special. Any and all comments and pictures are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results