shape
carat
color
clarity

introduction!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! So I figured I would introduce myself, since I haven''t yet...also as some other posters have pointed out LIW is sort of dead recently.

Anyway let''s see...I am 24, live in CA, in grad school. My BF moved out here in August and I am so happy he did! Before that we were long distance which really sucked. As far as engagement stuff, we have a center diamond picked out (it is in my avatar
1.gif
) and BF just paid for the setting today so it should be done soon! I got the diamond at a local jeweler and was having problems with the setting so I decided to have BGD make me a setting. It is going to be pretty simple, with pear side stones, but the other jeweler gave me pear side stones that did NOT match.

Oh and I am NOT on the list, just don''t see the point of it for me personally (nothing wrong with it though!) and I think BF might take it the wrong way. He already thinks I spend way too much time on PS (which is true!)
1.gif

That''s pretty much it...Hi everyone!
35.gif

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Oh and also, let''s see, mom has started to plan wedding already even though we are not engaged (not seriously, just a few ideas, and I think it''s really cute that she is so excited about it)

AND...most excitingly...a Trader Joe''s just opened about a block from our apt!!!

peonies

Rough_Rock
It''s so nice that your mom is excited about the engagement too! I am from California too so that is also exciting : ), even though I live in Colorado now.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! *waves* Another California girl here. Sounds like your ring is going to be a beauty. Can''t wait to see photos!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
...hi from the east coast!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 10:32:33 PM
Author: KittyGolightly
Hi! *waves* Another California girl here. Sounds like your ring is going to be a beauty. Can''t wait to see photos!

I hope so! not big by PS standards (1.10 ct center, 0.15 ct sides) but I think it will be perfect for me :)

I''m not really a CA girl...from TX, went to college in upstate NY, now in CA...TX girl at heart :)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
TRADER JOES!

(Welcome, btw. I just got overly excited by my favourite grocery store.)

paris29

Shiny_Rock
I''m from Cali as well. I love that your mom has started planning that''s great. Your center stone is very beautiful.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 12:22:06 AM
Author: princesss
TRADER JOES!

(Welcome, btw. I just got overly excited by my favourite grocery store.)

man we are so excited, I have been watching this Trader Joe''s go up since I moved to Cali...it is AWESOME.

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Trader Joes is absolutely amazing. They have the best things there.FF and I are there like 3 times a week.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Thanks for not taking up space on the list. LOL! I lurve Trader Joe''s but I''ve also moved, and unfortunately the nearest one is an hour away now! Gah!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
haha, nope, not taking up space on the list :) :)

just got an e-mail saying the order on my ring was started!!!!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
How exciting that they started your order!!! And welcome officially. I went to grad school in CA myself, although back living in DC now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results