shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction - hello everyone!

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
So I've actually been in the forum for a few years, but the last time I actually posted, I was in a different relationship. I have now been with my current boyfriend for 3.5 years (we are 26 and 27). We are both settled in our careeers and moved in together this past summer. It was my first time living away from home so needless to say, there have been a lot of adjustments but things have been going well so far.

I've actually been avoiding the topic of marriage for a while and throughout the course of our entire relationship thus far, I was fairly certain that I never wanted to officially tie the knot. I've just never liked the idea of spending money on a wedding or having any sort of fanfare so I was ready to toss the whole idea out the window. I was all for commitment - just not the formal celebration. However, now that I realize we are going to be common-law within the next year anyway, I'm starting to entertain the idea of making it official and possibly eloping.

I don't think we'll be getting engaged any time soon but now that I'm finally opening up to the idea of marriage, I thought I'd introduce myself and start posting more around here. :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome :wavey: Congrats on your new, better relationship! This LIW side is a bit on the quieter side in comparison to your first time around here. Hopefully more people join and we can all chit chat and liven this place up a bit! ::)

lkc84

Rough_Rock
Hi! :wavey:

Congrats on moving in together! It's a big deal and a lot of adjustments, but really exciting at the same time, isn't it? Glad it's going well for you!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! And welcome :) :) I think I remember you from before...this is also my second stint as a LIW with the first (several years ago) not working out.

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! :wavey:

Congratulations on moving in together! That is really exciting... maybe a little stressful but totally worth it. Such a big step. :bigsmile:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
welcome!! Glad to hear you are doing better with your current boo, that's what we like to hear!! ::)

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on moving in together with your SO! Looking forward to getting to know you around the boards. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results