shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing the Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 1/3/2004 11:03:23 PM whitediamonds wrote:

Dear Rhino,

Would u be so kind to please post pictures of a d, e, f, and g diamonds side by side, taken in natural daylight (not under typical 'diamond lighting')
I need a SUPER DUPER WHITE diamond from ALL sides (not just face up)

Thank you darling,
LOVE
WHITE DIAMONDS!

please put these pictures on a message to me or my d,e,f,g color pic request post - posted tonight!

THANK U VERY MUCH!!!!!!
----------------

Hello, WD...welcome to PS.

I'm a bit confused.....why would you pull up a thread that's been dormant for more than six months and use it to ask a question completely unrelated to the thread.......and then further ask for a reply in a new thread?

When you sign into PS and the forums, there is a way to post a new topic.....which it seems like you've been able to do from a few other posts.

Why pull this thread?

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Rhino,

When you're done taking pictures, can you please use your fancy equipment to calculate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, and post the results in my thread entitled, "RELP! I RAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY PAWS!"

Thanks precious.

12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results