shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing ...... Lucy??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
That is the cutest puppy ever!!! Does she have a sister?!

I love her name, it suits her. If she had a brother you could name him Charlie Brown! What a duo that would be!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Aww, look at that face, sure warm your heart.
26.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwwwww, look at that adorable face
30.gif
I love the name Lucy. I love Lucy
9.gif

Lucy is a wonderful breed and is great with children. My brother has the same mix. He loves his dog to death!!!!!

Linda

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I''m just crooning over here in puppy-cuteness overload! What a cutie patootie!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. She sure is a smart puppy. She learnt she can escape from the makeshift crate and the laundry yesterday so we had to take her to my parents place when we went to work (she was only supposed to come Friday night, the transport company screwed up and she came Thursday night so we were a little unprepared). She also learnt to sit in ten minutes, but will only do it for treats at the moment!

She was a rescue, she was almost put down at the pound, but then the local vet which runs a rescue program, took her in and we found her on a pet rescue website. She had three brothers, and they have all been adopted now too. She was the cutest one though!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
AWWWWW...... Such a ball of cuteness!!
9.gif

I''m so glad she has a good home now!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! Lucy definitely suits her! Adorable!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
One more:

resized 5.jpg

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous!!! And she definitely looks like a Lucy!

My parents have two Australian Kelpies, and they`re such clever and cute puppies.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Very cute puppy, congrats!
36.gif

I faced a similar situation when I adopted my cat. She came with a name, that well I did not care for, which was Omarosa
23.gif
. I really wanted to change her name, but then it started to grow on me and decided to shorten it to Omie. Omie seems to suit her now and when she is being a bratty or a witch, I call her Omarosa.

Lucy''s name seems to suit her, but what other names did you have in mind?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh Lucy! i love the name, but i love the puppy more :) adoreable!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love her! Lucy is a fine name for a dog. (For a person too... Don''t want to offend anyone!)

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 8:52:56 PM
Author: omieluv
Very cute puppy, congrats!
36.gif

I faced a similar situation when I adopted my cat. She came with a name, that well I did not care for, which was Omarosa
23.gif
. I really wanted to change her name, but then it started to grow on me and decided to shorten it to Omie. Omie seems to suit her now and when she is being a bratty or a witch, I call her Omarosa.

Lucy''s name seems to suit her, but what other names did you have in mind?

That''s the problem, we haven''t been able to come up with any other names that we think suit. Ages ago, I saw a spanador (cocker spaniel x labrador) and I went hee hee, I would call it Spanner. The name kind of stuck as the name we would call our dog. However, she is far too pretty for that name.

I think it is Lucy now. We will go and get her an ID tag tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks everyone for your input!

Poor little thing though, as there was a mixup with when she came, we weren''t able to ask the vet which food she had been having, and we had to buy some without knowing- it wasn''t the same kind. So she has had a stomach upset and hasn''t been eating much. She has been sleeping all day. I talked to the vet who told me to feed her some cooked meat and to go back to the food she was getting at the vets. I gave her some cooked meat for lunch which she ate but she hasn''t had any of her dog food.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She looks like a Lucy to me, what a sweet puppy!! Enjoy her!!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
She''s beautiful and looks like a Lucy to me!
30.gif
So cute!!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
She had to go to the vet this morning
39.gif

She refused food from lunchtime yesterday. In the evening I realised that she needed to go to the vets and this morning I took her to the vets as soon as they opened. She had been vomitting this morning too.

The vet said that she just had a stomach upset, which isn''t that serious, but because she is so small, she was dehydrated and needed an IV, so they kept her in overnight. They will call me around midday tomorrow to tell me how she is going. I hope she is better, I just want her home
7.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! I hope she gets better soon and you can have her with you once again!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"lucy for now"? Awwwwww....she is a TOTAL Lucy in my book! Which means she will not be in yours, but still.

She is sooo cute. I''m glad to see that there is a happy dog owner out there who loves their puppy.
Goood for you!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, poor puppy.
We had a border collie x when I was growing up, she was a wonderful dog, fun and kind to the end..They are very intelligent and easy to care for.

I hope Lucy is home from the vets and back to 100% asap
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She absolutely looks like a Lucy! She is a real cutie - enjoy!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Bobbin,
She is precious! What a sweetheart.
30.gif
Yes, Lucy is a great name. In fact, when we started looking for dogs, I thought Lucy would be a good name for a dog with an engaging personality. This little girl is definitely a "Lucy" in my opinion
9.gif
. Congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bobbin she is GORGEOUS!! Definitely a Lucy!!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE HER!!!!! What a cutie
36.gif
I''d keep the name. I got my puppy from a shelter where they had named him "Wally" because someone gave him away at Wal-Mart. I had to keep the name, but we officially named him "Wallace" and have a rediculously long list of nick-names for him anyway.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
awww...so sorry to hear about little Lucy''s upset tummy - I hope your cutie is feeling better and is back home with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results