shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Juba Kai -- Savannah kitten

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nom nom nom. Suckle on my binkie.

suckle.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8:30 a.m. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzz.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2008 11:05:24 AM
Author: Lynn B
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OHMYWORD!!!! How beautiful he is! I am so excited for you! You are gonna be having some serious FUN!!!

I simply CANNOT wait for 10,000 more pictures, and STORIES, too!!!
36.gif

BTW, (small threadjack here...) but how are Jon and Chili, and where are THOSE pics???!!!
12.gif
Thanks!

Jon & Chili are fabulous. He is waiting until the remodel of his townhouse is done before taking pics. Chili''s mom was surprised to learn that Chili likes to be brushed with the Furminator because he didn''t like being brushed before. I keep running into Jon at Petsmart -- we''re having a contest to see who can buy the most toys!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one lest you get bored. He is an angel when he''s asleep. Look at that cute wittle black nose.

angelasleep.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! He is unbelievably precious! Love that last pic! Soooooo cute!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 12:04:30 PM
Author: Matata
Last one lest you get bored. He is an angel when he''s asleep. Look at that cute wittle black nose.

OMG I could never get bored of seeing beautiful kitty pics, he is just seriously to precious for words :).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS.

What a little darling!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Seriously Mat, I am so delighted for you and your new bundle of mischief, may you have many many happy years together!!

How is Chili doing in his new home?

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how adorable
30.gif
30.gif
. Your very lucky.

I cant wait until I can have my own cat.

d2b

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
God, he''s just sooooo cute! Love him!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
He is ADORABLE! I love the breed - they are so inquisitive, and endlessly mischievous. I had an F3 for two years before he passed away from FIP, and he was even bold enough to steal things out of my friends'' pockets!

They are a riot!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL @ that last pic, he''s such a cutie! I love when they sleep like they are human beings. Feel free to spam away at us with pics
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:57:55 AM

Jon & Chili are fabulous. He is waiting until the remodel of his townhouse is done before taking pics. Chili''s mom was surprised to learn that Chili likes to be brushed with the Furminator because he didn''t like being brushed before. I keep running into Jon at Petsmart -- we''re having a contest to see who can buy the most toys!

Oh! THANK YOU for the update. I will try to be patient for the photos, but it is OH-SO-HARD!!!
2.gif

BTW, awesome new pics of your sweet new baby! OhMYWORD! TOOOOOOO adorable!!!!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful little baby!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2008 1:19:40 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 7/7/2008 11:57:55 AM

Oh! THANK YOU for the update. I will try to be patient for the photos, but it is OH-SO-HARD!!!
2.gif

BTW, awesome new pics of your sweet new baby! OhMYWORD! TOOOOOOO adorable!!!!
36.gif
I missed the Chili update, so glad he is doing well!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Be still my beating heart. He is a stunner! Look at that coloring-what a gorgeous little guy. Those sleeping pictures awwwwww.
Remember there is no such thing as too many adorable animal pictures.
28.gif

Mrs.2Artists

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness what a cutie pie!!! Beautiful kitty!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what an adorable little kitty!! So darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata he is SO precious! I just want to drown my face in belly fur. So so cute! Congrats! I especially love the sleeping pics.

Now tell Jon to cut the
CR@P and take some darn pictures of Chili cat!!! I don''t care if he has drywall up yet or not, we want to see the KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Your kitty is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!
30.gif
It makes me want another kitten, but we already have 3
39.gif

By the way, I have the EXACT same bowl as the one you have in the picture of him eating breakfast. I actually have 2 of them but one broke...

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
What a cutie pie! I don''t know much about Savannahs but I just can''t get over those beautiful and elegant markings

If I didn''t already have 3 furballs I would be very tempted to add a new baby!

Would love to see as many pics as you want post...no such thing as cute kitty overload
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results