shape
carat
color
clarity

Intro - New Lady in Waiting!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!

I''ve used this web site for a lot of learning purposes, and find myself wanting to join up in the months
leading to the eventual engagement (most likely in December of this year). I thought I would introduce myself as I have already signed up in the
''Lady in Waiting'' thread.

I''m a 21 year old living in Texas. I''m graduating in December from my university and will be a
Psychiatric Nurse. My FF is a 27 year old working with the US Air Force. We''ve been together for
approximately a year and a half. (Actually much longer... but it''s a long story
3.gif
) We''ve looked at
rings and discussed a few things so far as my preferences etc, and we have been to a store or two so he could get an idea for my taste.
I''m very excited, as we are going on a diamond hunt soon (looking for loose diamonds) in about a month.
We''re actually going through the process of picking the diamond together, but I won''t know what it looks like (in the setting) until he proposes.
I imagine I will need a lot of advice and so this forum seems lovely for the likes of me!

Anywho, I''ve been long-winded lol. That''s about it..
35.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! How exciting that you get to go diamond hunting, I''m jealous lol
3.gif
. Keep us updated!

Hope your stay is short and sweet
9.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
welcome!!!

diamond hunting is fun. me and my FF look for 4 months for the perfect diamond. From looking for diamond and actually getting the ring and putting it in the safetly deposit box in the bank, it took probably 6 months. It was long.. but worth it. I enjoyed the whole process of it. I felt so much closer to him knowing that we''ll be engaged soon.
30.gif

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the welcomes!
21.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 6:12:59 AM
Author:Mashira
Hello everyone!

I''ve used this web site for a lot of learning purposes, and find myself wanting to join up in the months
leading to the eventual engagement (most likely in December of this year). I thought I would introduce myself as I have already signed up in the
''Lady in Waiting'' thread.

I''m a 21 year old living in Texas. I''m graduating in December from my university and will be a
Psychiatric Nurse. My FF is a 27 year old working with the US Air Force. We''ve been together for
approximately a year and a half. (Actually much longer... but it''s a long story
3.gif
) We''ve looked at
rings and discussed a few things so far as my preferences etc, and we have been to a store or two so he could get an idea for my taste.
I''m very excited, as we are going on a diamond hunt soon (looking for loose diamonds) in about a month.
We''re actually going through the process of picking the diamond together, but I won''t know what it looks like (in the setting) until he proposes.
I imagine I will need a lot of advice and so this forum seems lovely for the likes of me!

Anywho, I''ve been long-winded lol. That''s about it..
35.gif
Well I''m guessing internet meeting
2.gif
. But it also could be that you were friends first I spose....

I''m up for a long story if you are willing to share
5.gif
I''m sure you''ll find alot of people here who can relate.

And welcome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results