shape
carat
color
clarity

interview tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i got a call today from an application i put in about a month ago, and i''ll be having an interview tomorrow afternoon
1.gif
i''m a little worried as i already have one part time job, but i''m really hoping their hours would be compatible with the schedule i already have so i can get some money saved up to pay for my wedding as well as other things for my family since my dad''s been out of work for a little while.

so here''s hoping it goes well!

audball

Ideal_Rock
*********************dust****************************
36.gif
36.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
***dust!!!!*** Good luck!!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
**DUST***

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***

Good Luck!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
DUST*************************Crossing my fingers it goes well for ya!

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Break a leg! I hope everything goes well!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for all the dust, i really appreciate it!
1.gif

the interview went well, but apparently working for both walmart and target would be a conflict of interest
7.gif
however this was said during my second interview (i had 3 to get into wally world, it seems 2-3 would be for target too) and i was told that if i do want to change my mind i can call them and start right where i left off, and she also said she''s giving my app to the pharmacist since i said i would definitely come work there if i could be a pharmacy tech (since they wouldn''t be able to match the pay i''m already getting for what i was interviewed for).

so i came home a little sad that i wouldn''t be picking up a second job after all, and find out the hospital had called about my application (apparently 1 month is the magic time when people will read your app) so i have an interview on monday for a 40h/wk job that''ll have flexible hours when i start back up with school and with reallllllly good pay. so if i get it, i might just be calling target to work an early shift there if wally-world can''t adjust to give me transit time to get downtown.

aside: for those looking for jobs, hospitals pay well for lab techs and phlebotamists and all that''s needed is a GED and they''ll train you (at least in my area) they''ll even start phlebotomists who are currently in high school. kinda scary-yes, but it is a job, and generally it''s $10+ per hour, not even factoring in if you work OT or end up on 3rd.

this dust we''ve been having lately is pretty darn powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results