shape
carat
color
clarity

Interview to National Jeweler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish they had put this in bold:
"go where they really expect to get information on what they''re looking for and answers to their questions. So the best advertisement on the Internet is no advertisement, but being helpful."

That is actualy the best advetising in the local area also for b&m''s.
A pleased customer who knows a lot of people can yeild more than $100000 in advertising would.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked all your answers. Good job :}
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting that, it amazes me that only 25% responded of the jewelers that you emailed. That is a perfect explanation as to why peole find Pricescope, and look to the internet as a place to learn and spend their money.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
I thought the questions NJ asked were well balanced - 3 specific to B&M retailers, 3 specific to PS.

Plainly stated, fair and informative answers, Leonid. Bravo.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds good to me!
1.gif

There is a huge amount of information on this forum about what kind of exposure ''works'' and how... Enough to be interesting for research, and hopefully for businesses too. The article does not even touch on that part.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
That was great, Leonid!
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I like what you said....very informative...
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow Leonid, you said it all so perfectly
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great reading Leonid...I love your answers as well.

When we were at WF, Brian showed us the NJ mag, and it had a great picture of you on the cover along with the article note.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very well done leonid, you make us proud!
36.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Nicely done Leonid! Your stats combined with overall explanitions give your analysis a lot of credibility. More people should start listening to the facts and relinquish the emotions involved as this whole industry continues to change.

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Good article Leonid! I just don''t understand this fear from the B&M''s. All I have experienced is truly wonderful people! If that''s a bad thing I don''t want to be right :)

Brando

Rough_Rock
I couldn''t agree more. Everything you said was right on! I felt more comfortable with Jamie from Whiteflash in 5 minutes than the hours I spent talking to shop owners face to face.

Plus here I feel like I can get honest input and information. Out in the malls and shops I couldn''t really trust anything they said because I didn''t know anything beyond what the 4 c''s are. It felt like they were used car salesmen in nice suits.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/19/2005 5:10:46 PM
Author: Brando
I couldn''t agree more. Everything you said was right on! I felt more comfortable with Jamie from Whiteflash in 5 minutes than the hours I spent talking to shop owners face to face.

Plus here I feel like I can get honest input and information. Out in the malls and shops I couldn''t really trust anything they said because I didn''t know anything beyond what the 4 c''s are. It felt like they were used car salesmen in nice suits.
We are not all like that Brando.
some of us do our
34.gif
and homework.
We train our staff, and have experts on hand for the engineer boyfriends questions.

But remeber, most customers dont want the technical info - they want to know they are buying a great diamond at a fair price. There are some retailers here who are not afraid of the internet - but we need more. We hope articles like that will bring them here and to other forums where they will find their GG training 20 years ago no longer qualifys them to answer the demanding questions you guys ask.

the cat will simply not go back in the bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results