shape
carat
color
clarity

Internet site to order wedding band? Like woven band look

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
I am almost 8 months pregnant, and need a wedding band in a larger size that I can wear for the remainder of the pregnancy. I am WAY past the stage where I can wear my engagement ring with it
sad.gif
, so it doesn't need to match with anything, just look good on its own.

I looked on Mondera and Blue Nile, but nothing caught my eye. I don't want to spend more than $100 for a white gold band, but would like some type of engraving or design to it ... I really like the look of a "woven" band, but the one I saw on Mondero costs $250.

Anyone know where I can get a woven band for less than $250, or know of any interesting sites I can browse through for other designs?

THANKS!
Fancy

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
Wedding Ring Hotline

I am not super savvy on where you can get the absolute bottom of the barrel price on gold, but this vendor is very reliable and has excellent prices. I linked to the part of the website that has some woven band styles, although most are in two tone gold. Several are under 250, and there are some unique looks. Not sure what you're looking for in terms of a woven band, but this is my favorite site for wedding rings!

Also, if you click on the "Traditional" link on the side menu bar, you'll get the products for which they have the best prices. There are some double milgrain rings there that I like a lot, w/ 14k running $65 and 18k running $90. You'll only be wearing it for a month or two, so you might want to try this route.

Edited to correct prices.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results