shape
carat
color
clarity

internet buying

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Everyyone (almost) are telling me to by from a B&M store because of the warrenty and if it chips blah blah blah. But its so mush more expensive. what do you guys think?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
If it chips that's what insurance is for, not a "warranty". Selling a warranty really is, to me, shady.

You get just as good if not much better quality for less or equal money buying online. Just pick a good vendor and you are fine.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
most local stores who offer a warrenty have a bunch of other things added on to keep it in effect. things like, you have to bring the ring in every 6 months to be inspected etc. What will you do if you ever move? I agree with ame, that''s what insurance is for. Don''t let the warrenty offer keep you from buying on the internet if that''s what you want to do.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Yeah and since you will probably want to get insurance anyway in case of theft or if you lose it, you really do not need the warranty. The insurance will cover the stone if it chips or whatever.

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
I''m also tempted to buy online after comparing prices at B&M, the price difference it just too BIG to ignore! Based on all the comments I''ve read so far about everybody''s erings, I feel a little more comfortable about it. I would probably go with more reputable online stores though.

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Warranties are built into the pricing. You can purchase insurance on your own for less. Any store worth is''s salt does not have to offer such bunk practices for it''s just a marketing tool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results