shape
carat
color
clarity

Interesting Ring Design Princess Diamond

mhovingh

Rough_Rock
While I am not usually a big fan of all-diamond pieces, I really like this ring. I enjoy the design of it and think it makes for an interesting piece. I would love to get some opinions on this ring from fellow PS members.

Center - 1.16 ct Princess Cut Diamond

Sides - 0.80 cttw Princess and Round Cut Diamonds

All the diamonds are SI-1 G''s

Metal is 18k White Gold

196-diamond-002.jpg

mhovingh

Rough_Rock
A shot with a blue background.

196-diamond-001.jpg

mhovingh

Rough_Rock
A shot on a bit of an angle that I think gives a nice focus to the center stone and the neat design of the band.

196-diamond-003.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Personally it''s too fancy and draws the attention away from the diamond.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It''s architectural and ornate at the same time: sort of like if the Art Deco and the Baroque had a baby. I''m not sure if I like it or not, which is unusual for me (I tend to be a love it or hate it sort of a person), but it''s definitely eye-catching!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it is unique for sure - I`ve never seen another setting quite like it. I`m not sure it`s a good complement to the stone though - I think it would look better without such a large `centre` stone and the centre stone would look better in a more simple setting

stci

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t like this design sorry...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is interesting...not my taste though. I wish you had some finger shots.

BTW - it doesnt really matter whether we like it or not...what matters is if YOU like it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is unique and interesting. I would love to see handshots of it. It is pretty taste specific, a certain look for a certain type of person.

lweber

Shiny_Rock
At first glance, I don''t really like it. It looks too busy for my taste. However, a hand shot might show a different look.

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
I''d want to see it on a human hand before I decide.

April20

Ideal_Rock
It's a bit too heavy and busy for my taste, but it's out of perspective w/o a hand shot. I'd love to see a hand shot.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I think it would be an interesting piece. Do you have any pictures on your finger? I would love to see pictures!

littlemissmango

Rough_Rock
I actually think it is quite fabulous!!

I am usually very traditional when it comes to jewelry (don''t like colored side stones, etc. or trendy ring styles) but I also really love and appreciate art -- and THAT my friend is one heck of a piece of artwork! I actually LIKE that it isn''t really showcasing the stone, it''s almost a statement like, "Yeah, see this crazy piece of a ring? Oh yeah by the way, there''s a big rock thrown in there, too." Lol! It''s great! I love how the lines flow and how almost architectural-looking it is. Maybe statuesque is a better word. I''ve never seen anything like this ring and I think you should get it if you haven''t already!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I like it! What a fun and unique design and I love the contrast of the soft curves of the metal with the sharp lines of the princess cut diamonds.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2010 9:11:31 AM
Author: tyty333
It is interesting...not my taste though. I wish you had some finger shots.

BTW - it doesnt really matter whether we like it or not...what matters is if YOU like it!

Agreed! It is an interesting design for sure. Though it is not my taste, the fact that you like it is what matters.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s not really my taste, but the nice thing about PS is that you can have your own style and someone will ALWAYS admire your sparklies!
36.gif

As long as you love it, that''s all that matters.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
It''s a little too much contrast for me. I think it would be better if there was a cushion cut diamond instead of a princess cut, I think it would flow easier that way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results