shape
carat
color
clarity

insuring WF ACA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
I was just wondering what necessary information is needed to (properly) insure ring with an ACA stone? I want to make sure that if something ever did happen, I would be covered. This is what I have so far:

WF appraisal (I know an independent one would be good too - will this hurt with a claim?)
IS image
Sarin report
AGS report

Anything I could add (besides an independent appraisal) to make sure I get the same quality if something were to happen? Also, if the insurance company works with a local jeweler first and you have an ACA stone, will they even try to match the quality? Could they try to substitute another ideal cut stone or branded H&A stone instead?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if it is clear that you want it replace with another WF branded ACA that it should be fine with all of the other info you are provided. The more info you can give them the better. Hopefully one of the experts will chime in
1.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
I''d suggest an independent appraisal which confirms the true retail cost or ''replacement cost'' of the ring, and which also includes express references to the GIA or AGS Cert. No. and to the laser inscription and ID # on a branded stone.

Just my .02 cents, but I hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results