shape
carat
color
clarity

Insurance Reccomndations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BostonDiamond

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''m sure this question has been asked a million times but I live in Boston and need to find an insurance company to insure my ring...can anyone provide any recommendations (good, cheap, and trustworthy)? Any contact information would be most helpful as well.

Thank you!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay. My company set me up with a stand-alone valuable articles policy. It was reasonable, but not cheap. They are PLIB. Their new name (they merged with HUB International, Ltd.) well, I guess I just gave you their new name.
20.gif
Address: 10 Post Office Square, Suite 550, Boston, MA 02109.
Phone No. 617-695-2244

My ring is scheduled not blanket coverage. Hope this helps.

shay

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Dear Boston..

Good, cheap and Trustworthy, is tough to find.

You need to decide what level of coverage you wish to purchase.

Some of the facts to consider is how you expect your claim to be settled in the event you have damage to the stone, or a total loss.

If you want a replacement stone SIMILAR Like kind quality then Jewelers'' Mutual offers a good policy.

If you want your claim to be settled in cash, so you can pick what you want Chubb''s As Agreed Value ( or another company if you can get that type of policy) is probably more advisable.

Probably best to discuss your needs with both companies and compare the details of each type of policy.

Here''s a Chubb agent who is licensed in MA.

Bill Castro
www.totaldollar.com

Hope this helps.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results