shape
carat
color
clarity

InStyle wedding curse

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone, other than myself, noticed that if a celebrity has their wedding featured in InStyle magazine, ESPECIALLY if they are on the cover, their weddings will disintegrate faster than the average celeb''s?

The current issue out now has the gal from HOUSE on the cover -- they didn''t even make it to the wedding! It''s been called off. So, everytime she goes to the grocery store she''s looking at her mug on a bridal mag!

Past covergirls include Jessica Simpson, Courtney Thorne-Smith (for her ''not quite legal'' nuptials that didn''t require a divorce), Andi McDowell, and the chick from LOST who''s marriage lasted all of six months. I like to leaf back through my past issues and chortle "this one is kablooie, and that one''s kablooie".

The latest casualty is Shaq; they were even featured on the InStyle television program! KABLOOIE!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results