shape
carat
color
clarity

Inside out huggie hoops??????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Im looking at the inside out huggie hoops. I love the ones at Abazias but its hard to tell what they will look like on. Anybody have these or have pictures? I know they''re small, thats what I like. My hubbie said we can start looking for some for Christmas.
9.gif
9.gif

Heres the Abazias ones. Im looking at the .50 ones although Id love to have bigger!!

EAR-19-2147_1_145x125.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DMMH: do a search for huggie hoops here, all kinds of threads will pop up for you including some with pics. Do you want pave, or prong set? Bluenile has some really pretty pave ones, and Whiteflash actually just added some gorgeous shared prong set huggie earrings (although they're not inside out) to their online inventory...good luck with your search!
35.gif

ETA: oops, I see you posted a pic of prong set huggies, my bad! You might even contact WF and find out if they can make something similar to what you posted for you within your budget, from what I read here on PS they are very easy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results