shape
carat
color
clarity

Inherited this gorgeous piece...

Susie Bo

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I've been left this beautiful ring. It was bought for my Aunty by her husband on their 1st wedding anniversary and he bought a stone to place in it every year of their marriage.

There are 20 stones and room for 1 more but unfortunately he died before it was completed.

No idea what the metal or stones are but I've also attached a pic of the markings. 20210826_140755.jpg 20210826_143820.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful ring..I would bring it to your jeweler. They will be able to tell you if the stones are diamonds..They can also let you know what metal it is. I suspect they are diamonds if he purchased one stone for every anniversary. That is so romantic and sweet..no matter what the stones are!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely story! Please let us know what hour jeweler says, snd please post more pictures after the ring has been cleaned!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think now its yours you should add the last stone to complete the story

perhaps with a coloured stone even - your birthstone or favourite colour or your aunty's (or uncle's) birthstone

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry i didn't say this before but its sad your uncle passed away before he could complete it :(2

Susie Bo

Rough_Rock
I think now its yours you should add the last stone to complete the story

perhaps with a coloured stone even - your birthstone or favourite colour or your aunty's (or uncle's) birthstone

That's a lovely idea - weirdly my birthday was the day before herself so we both have the same birthstone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results