shape
carat
color
clarity

Info on Memoire Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rebeclette

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
I''m a newbie and I''ve found your website to be very helpful. I''ve been going through the process of finding settings that I like so that I can make hints to my boyfriend, and I found a memoire three stone ring that I really like. I''m a medical student so I really want something that will sit really low and be comfortable under gloves, but I didn''t like the idea of an eternity band. I found this ring at Robbin''s at 8th and Walnut in Philadelphia.

So, I was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere that I could get more info about this brand.
Are they good quality?
Do I need to worry because they come already set with stones and I can''t pick them?
I''ve been looking for similar bands just for comparison, and I can''t find any, does anyone have any idea''s of where I can look?

I''ll try to upload the photo, I can''t seem to get the picture to insert into text, please let me know if I''m doing anything wrong.

memoire1ctw36.jpg

rainbow

Rough_Rock
Hello,

There are a few old PS threads about Memoire bands that might be of interest to you.

To find the threads just type "memoire" into the search box towards the top right corner of the screen and it will list them for you.

Hope this helps.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlman''s Jewelers carries Memoire rings. You can always call or email him. He is very knowledable and returns emails very quickly.

bluedawg has the memoire eternity bands and she loves them. Here''s the link

BBtpp2.JPG

rebeclette

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info! I dropped Pearlman jewelers a line so hopefully they can give me info on the brand. Basically I really love the ring and think its what I want. I just don''t want to find out later that something else might have been even better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results