shape
carat
color
clarity

info on adwar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
hi!

i''m just trying to understand the process in purchasing a setting from adwar.

if i have found a setting that i like in their online catalog... what do i do next?

is my jeweler responsible for finding the stones? or am i?

how much (ballpark) are settings?

how is the quality?

thanks in advance!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
I found a setting in their catalog that i wanted, and after calling them, they said that they do not sell to the public. So my Jeweler was able to order it for me.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is what I know of them from talking to some vendors.

The quality is generaly good but they are sold as cast so it takes a lot of work to finish them.
Its not as simple as taking a finished setting and and putting a stone in it.

You will need to buy the stone/stones and have a Jeweler get the setting, mount the stone and put the final finish on the setting.
I recomend having the same place get the stones and do the mounting.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
thanks!
i knew it was going to be more legwork than anticipated... one of these days i''ll finally settle on something... it''s so hard.. with sooooo much eye candy how does anyone settle on one style? i want them all!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 11:58:00 AM
Author: vizsla
thanks!

i knew it was going to be more legwork than anticipated... one of these days i''ll finally settle on something... it''s so hard.. with sooooo much eye candy how does anyone settle on one style? i want them all!!!
I clearly dont have the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results