color
clarity

Induction vs. c-section ....

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Circe!!! :appl:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Circe! Hope we can see pictures of baby O soon!!! Get some rest!!!! Hooray for baby boys! :appl: :appl: :appl:

~LC

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Circe! Welcome to your new baby.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe, many many congrats :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
YAY CIRCE AND WELCOME BABY OBERON :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: So glad that the birth went smoothly all things considered and that you are both healthy!!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such wonderful news! I am beyond happy for you.

His hair might stil turn blond! Hunter has a head of darl black hair at birth and it all fell out and grew back in platinum!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, congrats!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi, guys! As usual, perfect is the enemy of good: I've been trying to write up the perfect account of it all, and every time I sit down to add to it, the baby needs to fed ... or changed ... or cuddled (okay, that last "need" may be mine, as in, I need to cuddle him). So I figured I'd just post a quick THANK YOU to all of you, for the support, and advice, and good wishes that you've provided - not just in this thread, but over the course of the two years+ it's taken us to get to this point. It's been a long, hard road, and every minute of it has been worth it. Funnily, even with all that, before I had him I had been a little worried about whether all the maternal instincts you hear about would kick in like they're supposed to, and now that he's here, I cannot imagine feeling otherwise. It's like the center of my world shifted over by a few degrees.

So, without further ado ... meet Oberon!

Oberon's First Publicity Still, small version.jpg

Oberon at 7 days.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations, Circe! Beautiful pictures--you have the prettiest eyes, and baby Oberon is just perfect. I totally teared up reading your post. I've followed your story for some time now and am so happy to see this chapter!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Circe! Baby Oberon looks picture perfect! So happy for you!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome Oberon!!! He's adorable! And Circe - for a mom who went thru a harrowing last few pregnancy days - you look AMAZING!!!

:D Glad to see photos! :D

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww what a gorgeous boy-thanks for sharing the pictures! :appl: (And I see you kept your gorgeous earrings in! :cheeky: )

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee!!! Well dome mummy! You look amazing, you gorgeous thing!! And Oberon is just so divine, those eyes are incredible!

Congratulations you clever lady!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Circe and welcome Oberon! Hope you're all enjoying life as a new family.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1323109836|3074639 said:
Hi, guys! As usual, perfect is the enemy of good: I've been trying to write up the perfect account of it all, and every time I sit down to add to it, the baby needs to fed ... or changed ... or cuddled (okay, that last "need" may be mine, as in, I need to cuddle him). So I figured I'd just post a quick THANK YOU to all of you, for the support, and advice, and good wishes that you've provided - not just in this thread, but over the course of the two years+ it's taken us to get to this point. It's been a long, hard road, and every minute of it has been worth it. Funnily, even with all that, before I had him I had been a little worried about whether all the maternal instincts you hear about would kick in like they're supposed to, and now that he's here, I cannot imagine feeling otherwise. It's like the center of my world shifted over by a few degrees.
So, without further ado ... meet Oberon!

Eee, eee, eee!! Isn't it amazing how that happens?? Nothing prepares you for it, but it's AMAZING. Oberon is so gorgeous! Enjoy every minute of these very special early days with your little man. :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:congrats!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I LOVE him!
He is perfect and just so beautiful. Congratulations, you did an amazing job.

Gah. I can feel my ovaries twang. This is the closest I've come to wanting another baby. He really is perfect.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
well I am late but MANY congratulations Circe!!!!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Circe, congratulations!!! Am absolutely delighted for you and your bundle of wonderfully-named gorgeousness!! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results