shape
carat
color
clarity

Independent Appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Anyone ever use Jewelry Judge to appraise their stones?

My roomie''s brother used them, and he totally vouches for this guy out in Pasadena, Geoffrey Nelson.

I''m about to purchase a stone from WF and have them ship it to me and I''m going to get it appraised as soon as I get it(for my own peace of mind).

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience w/ Jewelry Judge, good or bad. And if you have any suggestions, I''m open to that as well.

Any feedback would help.

btw - I''ll be hitting you guys up for platinum smith questions pretty soon :)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You will find their members generally are very competent and the unified appraisal program they utilize is a very good one, too.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
FountainFairFax and Dazleland both used JewelryJudge. I have not asked DL about it but I know FFF was happy with their work.

Tool Guy

Rough_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 172px">Date: 3/29/2006 4:41:58 AM
Author:lil_jay78
Anyone ever use Jewelry Judge to appraise their stones?

My roomie''s brother used them, and he totally vouches for this guy out in Pasadena, Geoffrey Nelson.

I''m about to purchase a stone from WF and have them ship it to me and I''m going to get it appraised as soon as I get it(for my own peace of mind).

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience w/ Jewelry Judge, good or bad. And if you have any suggestions, I''m open to that as well.

Any feedback would help.

btw - I''ll be hitting you guys up for platinum smith questions pretty soon :)
As long as they are independent and not working with the store your buying from, you should get a fair appraisal.
1.gif

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info guys. I really appreciate it.

Now I can''t wait to get my diamond. Seriously, I thought this whole process would be a so much more stressed out about everything. But you guys have really helped alleviate my worries and concerns. I''m so glad to have PS for support!!!

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to say thank you guys for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results