shape
carat
color
clarity

Incredible, droolworthy...LD take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I stopped and stared at the screen for a good few minutes...It''s just gorgeous.

Someone buy it so we can have more pictures
27.gif

Alexandrite Ring - Richard Homer

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the alex but it needs a reset badly. That heavy contraption does nothing for the stone.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Totally agree with you - I''m nt a fan of the ring but the stone is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful indeed, and I don''t even mind the setting (but I''m weird...).

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it is kind of insulting they think there customers are not smart enough to figure out a rotation. Ditto to above ''sleezy ebay vendor''. I wont even buy a 5$ stone from a vendor who pulls this....and they are expecting to sell $$$$ stones?

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
That is an amazing alex. Makes me think about owning one. Then I think that it''s probably $20,000 per carat or something, and I rethink that idea.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not sure if I even want to guess the asking price, but the stone sure is easy on the eyes.
30.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2010 7:22:11 AM
Author: RockHugger
I think it is kind of insulting they think there customers are not smart enough to figure out a rotation. Ditto to above ''sleezy ebay vendor''. I wont even buy a 5$ stone from a vendor who pulls this....and they are expecting to sell $$$$ stones?

Lol RockHugger I think you posted on the wrong thread :p This is for NSC thread no? hehe!
5.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I agree that the setting does not showcase the stone very well.

RevolutionGems

Shiny_Rock
That is about as close as I have ever seen to the mythical Emerald/Ruby Alex. I''ve said it before and I will say it again...I REALLY need to be independently wealthy.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Yes jeff...you are correct on that..very nice color..drool...drool..

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW the color change is very very strong. I bet that increases the price astronomically!!
6.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. But with the color, ct. weight and cut...I am not going to even ask the price.
It is too bad that Richard is not posting the origin. Or did I miss one?

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
Want! Want!

I had no idea that stones could change color THAT much, amazing!

Ditto on the needing to be independently wealthy comment, I would be a superstar if I could show up with that as a present for my fiance
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results