shape
carat
color
clarity

inclusions in H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prstyles

Rough_Rock
Are inclusions in any part of the arrows or hearts considered in determining whether a diamond is worthy of true H&A rating? The pictures that are shown in the H&A tutorials do not show as much as a speck, nor mention inclusions...but some of the H&A images of actual diamonds for sale that some vendors display have some markings.
Thanks again.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Patterning is not influenced by inclusions. An inclusion may partially block your view of patterning but will not interfere with the integrity of the pattern unless it was near the surface and the stone's patterning plan was altered to avoid it (rare).

Edited to add: I usually think to mention that there is no "official" grading system for H&A patterning. Different sellers have different standards.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I have two I-1 ideal, hearts and arrow stones. The one has one crystal inclusion right under the table. The other has smaller crystals and feathers scattered in the ring. They are both still very beautiful though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results