shape
carat
color
clarity

inclusions In blue diamond

lArs01

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I am looking for a blue diamond. And online I came across a few. But I do have a few questions about 3 diamonds with inclusions i have never seen.

1. What is the name of this inclusion. And does a blue diamond with many of these inclusions still have value? EC1F4360-25C0-4850-80B2-87311BE13AE2.jpeg
  2. What is the name of this inclusion. And does a blue diamond with many of these inclusions still have value? 8D7304F6-C169-46D8-9FA7-E81E6A51D479.jpeg
  3. What is the name of this inclusion. And does a blue diamond with many of these inclusions still have value?
    0D2F04EC-BFF4-4B25-99FC-529E7579B7BE.jpeg
    these are 3 different diamond. I hope that you can help me! Thanks in advance!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I'm gonna say what many here are probably thinking:
1. They're not natural Blue diamonds
2. They're not diamonds at all.
3. They don't have grading reports so refer back to point 1 and 2.

If they do come with grading reports, please post them.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This
I'm gonna say what many here are probably thinking:
1. They're not natural Blue diamonds
2. They're not diamonds at all.
3. They don't have grading reports so refer back to point 1 and 2.

If they do come with grading reports, please post them.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Natural blue diamonds are VERY VERY expensive.
Diamonds can be and are treated to change colour, this NOT an acceptable treatment in terms of value.
Diamonds are also valued according to clarity. The more inclusions, the less value. Inclusions can include carbon flecks and crystalline faults ie fissures / cracks which are within the diamond.
The diamonds photographed are I3, that is the lowest.
I would go so far as to say they aren’t even gem quality. They are so included that the structure of the diamond is likely compromised.
Being colour treated and so extensively flawed they have essentially zero value.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results