carat
color
clarity

In two days...

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2010 1:48:27 PM
Author: Pushin40
OK, Let''s put this into perpective.....I was just making a comment with my own feelings, as well.

This isn''t a big deal, Girls.

Obviously I am not telling anyone what is allowed or not, or saying anyone isn''t coming form a good place.
33.gif

Nor would I be ''fake''.

I''m definitely not arguing with anybody, I just think everyone is entitled their own opinion as you are your own. I wasn''t trying to say you''re being fake, but more so that *I* would have been "fake" if I didn''t question the situation.

We all have different opinions of what is appropriate/what is not but ultimately I don''t think anyone here can judge what IS and ISN''T ok to post mainly because this is a forum.

No hard feelings.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I agree.
Me too.
Sorry to both you and Maisey
I think I am just riled up today for some reason.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easy now ladies. I appreciate the support and the concern. Please don''t let my posts cause any drama with one another here. I totally expected people to express doubt/concern/etc, I''m not taking it personally.

It has been an eye-opening 3 weeks. Yes, that''s a short time, but really, really healthy for our relationship. Am I perfect? No. Is she? No. Can we get through anything together? Yes, I am sure of it. Do I want to work on this relationship, even when it''s work? Yes. When she''s being a pain in the a$$? Yes. ;-) The amount of love and support she showed me and my children in the past few weeks is just... wow. Overwhelming.

It would take a novel to explain what has gone down in the past year and (almost) a half, but the strain on our relationship due to the ex-H has been the biggest thing we have dealt with on an ongoing basis. I truly sometimes can''t understand WHY she stuck it out with me, but she has. She is a very kind, generous, smart, thoughtful, sweet, amazing person. But also cranky and straight-forward and these last two qualities are hard for me. I am very sensitive, and when anyone in my life isn''t happy, I feel it and it wears me down. That''s my deal and I''m working on that (hello, more therapy-- my relationship with my ex-H ruined me).

I feel like I could spend 2 pages trying to justify why she''s the one for me, despite what I said previously when I was hurt (I can''t even remember what that was about to be honest-- I''m sure it was about the ex in some fashion). I''m changing boundaries with him and won''t allow him to mess with me and our lives anymore. I say F that S now when he tries to rile me up.

I''ll report back with an update at some point during the weekend. I''m not bringing my laptop, so it will have to be a quick iPhone update.

Thanks again for your support :)

HNL

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P.S. no one can rain on my GAY PRIDE PARADE ;-)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2010 5:04:17 PM
Author: HappyNewLife
P.S. no one can rain on my GAY PRIDE PARADE ;-)

hahhaahahhaha. love it
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck with the proposal. You''ll find a way to sneak it in.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, and MUCH DUST!!!!!!!!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Today''s the day!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Best of luck to you, HNL!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/24/2010 5:01:28 PM
Easy now ladies. I appreciate the support and the concern. Please don''t let my posts cause any drama with one another here. I totally expected people to express doubt/concern/etc, I''m not taking it personally.

It has been an eye-opening 3 weeks. Yes, that''s a short time, but really, really healthy for our relationship. Am I perfect? No. Is she? No. Can we get through anything together? Yes, I am sure of it. Do I want to work on this relationship, even when it''s work? Yes. When she''s being a pain in the a$$? Yes. ;-) The amount of love and support she showed me and my children in the past few weeks is just... wow. Overwhelming.

It would take a novel to explain what has gone down in the past year and (almost) a half, but the strain on our relationship due to the ex-H has been the biggest thing we have dealt with on an ongoing basis. I truly sometimes can''t understand WHY she stuck it out with me, but she has. She is a very kind, generous, smart, thoughtful, sweet, amazing person. But also cranky and straight-forward and these last two qualities are hard for me. I am very sensitive, and when anyone in my life isn''t happy, I feel it and it wears me down. That''s my deal and I''m working on that (hello, more therapy-- my relationship with my ex-H ruined me).

I feel like I could spend 2 pages trying to justify why she''s the one for me, despite what I said previously when I was hurt (I can''t even remember what that was about to be honest-- I''m sure it was about the ex in some fashion). I''m changing boundaries with him and won''t allow him to mess with me and our lives anymore. I say F that S now when he tries to rile me up.

I''ll report back with an update at some point during the weekend. I''m not bringing my laptop, so it will have to be a quick iPhone update.

Thanks again for your support :)

HNL
That''s giving him a bit more power than he deserves, no? I don''t know you, but I would guess that you are probably a better and stronger person for having gotten through those past experiences with a not-so-wonderful ex-spouse. Try to focus on the positive changes you''ve made in life instead of dwelling on how that relationship affected you negatively.

Best of luck to you with your proposal! Have a fantastic weekend!

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
So, I''m not sure how I missed all the drama going on but glad I did!
23.gif
23.gif

ANYWAYS, by the looks of it - today is your day! **DUST** for all the wonderful things that will happen today! I am nearly jumping out of my seat knowing that this is happening today or this weekend and I barely know you! Hardly at all!
35.gif

BEST of luck, Happy Thoughts, and DUST!!!

OMG I am so happy knowing that 4 time zones away, you might be proposing at ANY MOMENT! eeek! GL! DUST!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Proposal Dust HappyNewLife!

I hope everything goes super well and that your trip is fantastic.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said yes!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2010 2:27:13 AM
She said yes![/QUOTE

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Would love to hear the details and see some ring pics!!

1.gif
31.gif
1.gif
30.gif
1.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats HNL!! I hope you two are very happy together
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2010 2:27:13 AM
She said yes!

Hooray! Such wonderful news, HNL!!! Congratulations to both of you, and I hope this is the start of a wonderful life growing together as a family!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...but come back with DETAILS, WOMAN!!!
27.gif

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! Can''t wait to hear the whole story when you are back! Enjoy the parade!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! pictures please!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
YAY! I logged in today specifically to check on your thread. So happy for you HNL!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Yay!! I''m glad she said yes. Congratulations on your engagement HappyNewLife!
36.gif

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You for not keeping us in suspense.
Waiting patiently for the details.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif

I''ll join the crowd in waiting for details and pictures!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

I can''t wait to hear how it all went down and see some pics!! YAY!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and I hope it will be a long and happy new life for you!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the "post and run", but I was at a nightclub on my iPhone when I updated. I''m back home on Tues, so I''ll post the full story and hand pics then. I have to say though, my proposal story might be the most embarrassing/ridiculous yet, LOL. But she said yes without hesitation, so I''m engaged!!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
hooray!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Woohoo!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CushionNovice

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
sitting on the edge of my seat for the deets!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooooohooooooo!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, HNL! I am so happy for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results