shape
carat
color
clarity

In the rough pics from BGD- My New Rose Gold Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Hi everyone!

35.gif

I was trying to wait until this project was completed but I just stand to wait any longer! My FI gave me the “go ahead” to start a custom project for my b-day/wedding jewelry event!!

27.gif
While everything I own is WG after seeing some postings here, I was hankering for some Rose Gold.

My erring is a Scott K 3 stone, and very antique looking, for someone who is so tom boyish, my taste in detailed pieces surprised everyone (myself included!!). My FI and I already had a .507 princess cut stone that wasn’t getting any use, so I decided she needed to be reset into something usable. Keeping with the antique-y theme I decided I wanted a pendant that had the same feel too it. So I called around to several vendors that were talked about frequently on PS and in the end chose Brian Gavin Diamonds to create my new pendant. I can’t speak highly enough of the customer service so far and I am sure the piece will be equally impressive.

Finding a chain in rose gold proved to be a pain, but Lesley at BGD managed for me, and I can’t wait to have it. Brian has assured me that even though the pics look a little yellow, the chain and the bezel are indeed very pink!

18.gif

The Bezel still needs to be polished, the milgrain added and the chain attached but here is what we have so far……Lesley thinks it may be finished tonight and ready to ship tomorrow!!!

Now for some pics
9.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
pic number one... her close up.

I cant wait to see it with the milgrain!

RoseGoldBezelBBGDrough.JPG

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
pic number 2. Looking a bit yellow in these pics, but I promise its PINK!

rosegoldcloseupBGDrough.JPG

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now.

Thanks for looking and letting me share some excitement!
2.gif

RoseGoldwchainBGDrough.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its looking gorgeous!!! congrats on such a beautiful project
36.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Thanks D&T; I keep walking around my office like this
9.gif
my co-workers think I have lost my mind... they just don''t get it do they??

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TBjumper, I really, really love it! I always love rose gold and this piece is simple, elegant, and unique! You all did a beautiful job designing and executing it! Wear it in health and happiness!

AGBF
34.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Thanks AGBF!
I can''t wait to see how it looks with the Milgrain. I was concerned the chain was too bulky, but Lesley and Brian assure me the chain is only 1.5mm, it just looks like a chunker in the pics.

Your compliments mean a lot!
16.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice work on the square bezel. Squares are a pain to tighten and yours looks lovely.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pendant!!!!
36.gif
Can't wait to see neck shots!!! I love rose gold! fabulous!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Everyone!
Lesley let me know that it is shipping out today!!!! I should have her in my hot little hands tomorrow. I am going to start a tread in SMTR... even though it isnt a ring just b/c I think it get s a bit more traffic. But here is a teaser shot!
2.gif

finishedpendantRGfrom BGD4.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
8/13/2009 2:14:49 PM
Author: TBjumper

I am going to start a tread in SMTR... even though it isnt a ring just b/c I think it get s a bit more traffic. But here is a teaser shot!

When you get that thread up, please place a link here, because some of us may not frequent the Show Me The Ring forum. I do not. And I am now invested in following the saga of your rose colored square bezel pendant. (The teaser shot looks good!) OK?

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results